Howie is my new best friend
So the summer went straight to winter, there was no fall. Our family's wood burning stove (the petchi) made its debut so we can have one heated room at night. This does not include my bedroom so I sleep with 2 pairs of wool socks, my big ski pants, and this shawl that my host grandmother knitted me that makes me look like a grandma but its really really warm. The Peace Corps gave us a zero degree sleeping bag that I named Howie. I don't know why I believed them when they said it doesnt' get that cold here..they are superhuman!
Things I didnt' know until I came to Georgia (continued)...
Wherever there are computers, you need to put cacti around them to soak up the radiation from the computers. If you'll notice in Georgia, computers and cacti go hand in hand. That's why so many people in America have cancer, DUH! Because they dont' know that cacti soak up computer radiation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home