Georgia to Sakartvelo

Amy's Adventures in the Peace Corps. The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Tree Climbing/Fruit Gathering Extravaganza


Tuesday after school I came home and there was this 60 yr old lady in a tree with no shoes on...she was probably a good 25 feet up! I joined her for awhile and we picked pears. This is my host mom in a tree... she was probably 35 feet up shaking fruit off the branches...I felt like an overprotective parent worrying whether she was actually going to make it down alive. I can't say that I know any middle age/senior citizen age women in the states that climb trees with no shoes on...



My adorable nextdoor neighbor Giorgi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home