Spring = Light at the End of the Tunnel!
I am DONE with winter in Georgia for good! (applause please…)
One day a couple weeks ago I woke up and everything was green! The frogs were croaking, birds chirping, flowers blooming and I could walk around my room without shivering. You have no idea what that does for morale! The seasons change very suddenly here…
Three and
a half months left. The time should go fast… faster than winter at least. My sitemate and I are putting on a language competition in May, another friend and I are doing an English movie club, there’s SELF Camp coming up in July and a few beach parties here and there. My goal is to have a tan when I leave…
One day a couple weeks ago I woke up and everything was green! The frogs were croaking, birds chirping, flowers blooming and I could walk around my room without shivering. You have no idea what that does for morale! The seasons change very suddenly here…
Three and
This is the walk to my sitemate Jeesun's house. Now that it gets light earlier I can go to her house after school, spend the night and make the 2 hour walk back in time for school the next day. Its a good
Furry friend along the way..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home