
Spent the last 5 days in Yerevan for our spring break, it was a great time. We visited the Museum of Armenian Genocide, their National Art Gallery, some monasteries that I can't remember the name of :/ and enjoyed Mexican food that alone could've been worth the trip! Also Lebanese food (cow tounge and brains, as many of you know I have the taste buds of a 5 year old and refused to try) , and of course Armenian food which I did try and it was delicious. The driving didn't seem to be nearly as deadly but most other things were very similar to Georgia. It was a shame that the clouds never lifted above Mount Ararat which towers over the city and is supposedly the site of Noah's Ark. But, it was still pretty. More pictures posted below..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home