Georgia to Sakartvelo

Amy's Adventures in the Peace Corps. The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Gamarjoba!~ (hello) This language is kicking my butt. I am living in a small town outside of Gori (the birthplace of Stalin) called Karaleti. The food is amazing and I love my family! Deda (mother) and mama (father), grandmother Lena, sisters Lela (17), Lena (19), and brother Archil (15). They grow most of their own food and have cows, chickens, rabbits, pigs and a dog! There are vines and flowers covering the house. Gotta go! ahhhhh

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Amy,

Here some PC / Georgia blogs that I found. If you know of any others that I have missed, please let me know. Thanks!


-Mike Sheppard
RPCV / The Gambia

==
http://amyingeorgia.blogspot.com/
http://annie-calandruccio.blogspot.com/
http://caucasian.blogspot.com/
http://cuttinoalexander.blogspot.com/
http://evesjournal.blogspot.com/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PeaceCorpsGeorgia
http://jeningeorgia.blogspot.com/
http://www.keviningeorgia.org/
http://lizzieingeorgia.blogspot.com/
http://www.muskegon.cc.mi.us/~devriesd/carrie/
http://ongeorgia.blogspot.com/
http://paigewelspage.blogspot.com/
http://phaelen-in-georgia.blogspot.com/
http://phoebeingeorgia.blogspot.com/
http://sbumsted.livejournal.com/
http://stephanymarie.blogspot.com/
http://timingeorgia.blogspot.com/
http://www.tomandamyonline.com/
http://vacek.blogspot.com/
http://web.mac.com/markschaerrer/iWeb/Mark%27s%20adventures%20in%20the%20Republic%20of%20Georgia/Welcome.html
http://whereisnickum.blogspot.com/
http://yutaisgone.blogspot.com/
==

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home